A Project Partner
That’s All In
Our clients (and their communities) aren’t just satisfied, they’re blown away. We bring our extensive furniture resources, interior design expertise, and comprehensive project management services to projects across the country.
Full-Spectrum Interior Design & Project Services
Every project is different. This is our typical timeline, but factors like project size and seasonality could impact your dates. If you’re already crunched for time, don’t let that stop you from reaching out to us. Many of our clients have very short timelines, and we move mountains to ensure that they have amazing results. Contact us today and we’ll help you create a plan that works.
During this stage, we’ll pool our knowledge and expertise to uncover and understand your needs, identifying your goals and project timing. Our experts have years of experience working on projects remotely.
- Vision and priorities
- Space requirements and building plans
- Budget and purchase planning
- Site survey and furniture inventory
Design Development & Product Consultation
Once the groundwork is laid, it’s time to develop a plan. We’ll use a variety of digital tools to guide you through layout and design, product specification, and quotation to ensure a personalized result.
- 2D, 3D, and virtual reality renderings
- Product, color, fabric, and finish selection
- Product pricing
- Freight, delivery, and installation costs
Project Management & Installation
Along with your project partners, we’ll handle all the details of your project, including coordinating with vendors and local installers to ensure that you’re ready to open on schedule.
- Product orders placed with vendors
- Order review and acknowledgement
- Shipment confirmations and order tracking
- Freight and site logistics
- Installation preparation and oversight
We’ll stay connected and provide ongoing support to make sure your new space meets all your goals and is a place your community can thrive.
- Final walk-through and opening
- Warranty issue resolution
- Post-opening needs
- Post-install outcomes assessment
“Demco Interiors was instrumental in providing information on how to equip the space to meet our needs. … I found no other company that even came close to providing the level of service and support that Demco provided.”
– Paul Koenig, LRC Coordinator, Eisenhower High School, IL